The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Decent!

Pacing could be better. You didn't really build any sufficient tension with the scarecrow or anything like that. The story told by the grandfather was probably the spookiest part. You should also work on your facial expressions - regardless of whether these guys are happy, afraid, or whatever, they all have the same vacant expression - save for the grandfather. The scarecrow's voice was also a bit silly.

Everything else was great, though. Your use of color and the palettes on offer here are very strong, and I thought the locales used were pretty cool and very iconic with Halloween.

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Not bad!

Good concept, decent directing, alright animation. There's definitely some room for improvement here, but this is a strong start. Good work.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Fantastic - however, there's always a but...

If I had to choose one complaint about this, its that some of the jokes miss their mark - namely those you brought back from the MGA. Those parts reminded me of those crappy 80's movie sequels you saw (like, say, Ghostbusters 2) where its obvious they tried to rekindle what made the first a success by simply recycling old jokes in new context.

Thankfully, those scenes are few and far between and the rest of MGA2 is totally super awesome. I especially appreciate the vastly improved animation quality. Here's hoping for a Metal Gear Awesome 3? ;)

The Hobbit - Act I The Hobbit - Act I

Not your best.

It's... okay. Maybe it would've been funnier if I read the book, or something, I dunno. But it almost seemed like you were going for more of a faithful adaptation rather than a mocking parody, most of the time.

Tom Bombadil was hilarious, though.

Blueprint from the Beyond Blueprint from the Beyond

Good stuff.

It always amuses me when I find flash movies on Newgrounds using those sounds I ripped from Sonic Adventure all those years ago, especially the old rip I did where there's a lot of background noise and stuff.

Good short, too.

sexysexybicycle responds:

DAMN! I downloaded those sound packs AGES ago, back when I was really into makeing Sonic fangames in Multimedia Fusion! I found them on my hardrive when I was making this movie and thought I'd use them, but I couldn't for the life of me remember where I got them! Dang man! This movie would've sucked hardcore without the sounds you ripped! Many, many thanks for ripping them. Sorry for the lack of credit.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Super awesome, but...

Your kickass effects are getting a little too much for my five year old computer to handle. That's not really your fault, but an option to set the quality to low would help...

Alvin-Earthworm responds:

I know. I'm not that great at Actionscripting.
I'll try and add some quality buttons to the flash sometime.

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

What did you do?

This flash movie sucked my RAM dry and I have no idea why. It took nearly two minutes just to close the player window.

Phoenix Wrong: No Shit Phoenix Wrong: No Shit

Awesome, but...

My only complaint is that it's way too short. =P

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

Totally would've rated this higher

But the blood at the start was really out of place and kind of off-putting. In my opinion, blood in Mario movies like this is really, really wrong. It can be funny sometimes, but most of the time it's just completely out of place.

homer.swf homer.swf