The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

Decent!

Pacing could be better. You didn't really build any sufficient tension with the scarecrow or anything like that. The story told by the grandfather was probably the spookiest part. You should also work on your facial expressions - regardless of whether these guys are happy, afraid, or whatever, they all have the same vacant expression - save for the grandfather. The scarecrow's voice was also a bit silly.

Everything else was great, though. Your use of color and the palettes on offer here are very strong, and I thought the locales used were pretty cool and very iconic with Halloween.

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Not bad!

Good concept, decent directing, alright animation. There's definitely some room for improvement here, but this is a strong start. Good work.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Fantastic - however, there's always a but...

If I had to choose one complaint about this, its that some of the jokes miss their mark - namely those you brought back from the MGA. Those parts reminded me of those crappy 80's movie sequels you saw (like, say, Ghostbusters 2) where its obvious they tried to rekindle what made the first a success by simply recycling old jokes in new context.

Thankfully, those scenes are few and far between and the rest of MGA2 is totally super awesome. I especially appreciate the vastly improved animation quality. Here's hoping for a Metal Gear Awesome 3? ;)

Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2 Ultimate Sonic Quiz v.2

I'm a geeky Sonic nerd...

Some of these questions have answers that have changed over the years, or change depending on which language you play the game in. :P Like, Sonic says both "Sayonara, Shadow" and "Adios, Shadow" - he says Sayonara if you have it in english, Adios if you have it in Japanese.

Eggman's IQ was stated to be "over 200" at one time, because that's the highest the IQ test would go.

Sonic's age is in a constant state of flux so one game might say he's 16, another will say he's 15.

So on and so forth.

Nimian Flyer Legends Nimian Flyer Legends

This is incredible.

Excellent work. I only wish you had made it in something other than Flash, so I could get more than ~10fps.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Bleh

Totally not buying that whole "never played nanaca crash" line.

And even if you've never played Nanaca, Nanaca is still the better version. Takes more skill, allows more strategy. Your version feels more like a cheap physics test with a "Newgrounds" twist: vulgar humor. Boring.

Sonic 3 Orchestral Sonic 3 Orchestral

Augh, volume!

This would be a lot more awesome if the volume wasn't too loud. I about blew my eardrums out at first.

Redtop Redtop

Neat!

The top hat makes me think of Professor Layton.